The vegan diet is all the rage amongst the masses at present. It consists of any food that does not have animal products like milk, butter, curd, ghee etc. People across all age groups are embracing a vegan lifestyle because of multiple reasons like avoiding the animal cruelty, dietary allergies, health reasons and much more.
With plenty of substitutes for vegan products like nut milk, plant-based oil, and different types of yoghurt, adopting a vegan diet has now become easier than you think. It is the vegan desserts that can get a bit tricky. The major reason is that it does not bring the same flavourful and delicious taste as compared to its vegan counterparts.
But guess what, here are full-proof vegan dessert options that utterly melt in your mouth and teleport you to seventh heaven!
- Vegan Chocolate Cake: Chocolate Cake has to be on everyone’s favourite list for desserts. No one can miss a slice of an incredibly dense chocolate cake, and you can make this cake by using vegan substitutes for the original recipes. Mille Supergrains instant cake mix is a gluten-free and vegan-friendly cake option that tastes simply delicious. You can make the recipe according to your preferred ingredients and saviour it with your family.
- Peanut Butter Cookie: A classic favourite which goes just with every season and occasion. Its soft interior and crumbly exterior make it an apt choice for tea time and dessert. For that sweet nutty flavour, you can use coconut oil. You can substitute milk for almond milk or any other nut milk of your choice. If you want to skip the refined sugar, you can opt for palm sugar and have the classic ready with your twist.
- Fudgy Vegan Choco Brownie: There is no age bar for relishing a generous piece of brownie, but you need the right ingredients to make them. This choco-intense and calorie-loaded dessert should be on everyone’s vegan diet. If you are wondering when can you find them, head to Mille Supergrain’s site and add the Fudgy brownie mix straight to your cart. It will surely satisfy your brownie cravings for good.
- Oat Meal Breakfast Cookie: This breakfast recipe will put an end to all your weekend breakfast cravings. Oats flour has good fibre content, and a touch of fruit with your morning meals can help you stay energetic throughout the day. You can use ground flaxseed paste instead of eggs and substitute it with plant-based oils or yoghurt. You can carry it in a tiffin box that won’t let you skip breakfast.
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting: No one likes pumpkin as a vegetable, but a pumpkin cake is a surprise that you need this festive season. It is a sweet but not-so-sweet cake that is extremely healthy and delicious for this festive season. Cream cheese frosting enhances the cake with its lovely and taking flavours. There are vegan cream cheese and butter in the market, but if you want to avoid the frosting, you can.
Vegans have new and unique options to try out in the dessert. You can search for recipes on google, or you can use Mille Supergrain baking mixes that are super healthy and can be used as an easy alternative to satisfy your sweet tooth.